Saturday, December 27, 2014

Jace in all of his Cuteness

     While we were on the cruise, everyone would come up to Jace and say high-five! (like a 7 month old baby knows how to give high-fives...) But after a while, he would actually high-five them back. He wouldn't hit their hand back, but he would put his hand up to theirs. We figure for 7 months old, thats a good start to a high-five, so we started praising him when he would give high-fives. One day, he just started saying "ess" and making a fist and pumping his arm. You know, the action you do when you say yes! It is so cute. I don't know if it means the same thing to him as it does to us, but when we say YES! he will go es, and do the whole hand thing! its so great! He also recently started clapping. This replaced the YES action I think. Because sometimes when we say yes he claps his hands now. Usually its when we say YAY and he claps his hands. Its a hit and a miss getting him to do both actions right now, but I caught some on film that I thought would be so fun to share.


If you watch closely you can see Jace do his little YESSS thing during this video

This one is Jace's high-five followed by a small little yes fist pump

I have been doing baby led weaning because Jace just hates to eat the puree stuff. He eats two bites then acts like I am choking him and refuses to eat any more. So him feeding himself is much much more productive. Any how, he just makes the cutest sounds when he is eating, like its the best food anyone has ever eaten. So I had to post a video of it.

There isn't a whole lot to watch, but just listen to the cute noises Jace makes when he eats.


This is a quick video of Jace clapping. He is definitely getting better at it, and he socially knows when to clap. It is so crazy how fast he is growing up and developing!

Jace found my boots and started playing with them. So I slipped his little feet inside and had Paul take a picture. His little smile is just the cutest.

Because we were on the cruise when Jace turned 7 months I didn't really get pictures. I finally did, and because he is mobile, its impossible for him to sit still. This was one of the better ones I got of him. The background is cluttered, but at least Jace isn't blurry

I really thought Jace would pull the sticker off of his head and try to eat it, but to my surprise he left it alone until I put it in his hands and let him play with it for a little bit.

I had to take a picture of his cute little jumper thing he is wearing. I found this at a thrift store for $1. Its one of the best dollars I have spent in a long time!




No comments:

Post a Comment