Tuesday, April 16, 2013

April Craziness!!

     Not a whole lot of fun adventurous stuff has happened this April, but there are a few thoughts that I want to jot down so that I don't forget the fun little everyday things. April has been pleasantly warm. Cedar City had a day where it nearly reached 80 degrees! That being said we have also had 2 pretty good snow storms, and it currently is snowing.
     Paul is getting excited for graduation. He only has a few more weeks of school as an under graduate of accounting. In 2 weeks he will be graduating Summa Cum Laude with a bachelors of science in accounting. He has also been honored as the outstanding student in accounting, (that means we get to go to a lovely award banquet and I get to wear a pretty dress *tee hee*).We have decided to take the fast track for grad school, which means Paul starts classes a week after he graduates in May! He is not super excited about summer school, but he is very excited how everything will play out after he finishes grad school in December. He will take classes through the summer and fall semesters and then be finished with his masters in accounting. It seems so close, yet so far away. I know that these next few months will be so super crazy and quite busy, but I know that every minute will be worth it.
        My students are getting ready to take end of level tests. It is a good thing the school year is almost over. Once the weather warms up, the kids get restless, and I feel like they are less receptive to what I am trying to teach them. I really can't believe that the school year is almost over. It really seems like just yesterday that the school year started.
        We took a trip to SLC a few weeks ago for General conference. It was wonderful to see our families and go to Paul's missionary reunion. In between Saturday's session we went to City Creek and just enjoyed the break with our family. I was also able to go snow boarding with my dad while in SLC. It was so great to do the things I love with the people I love!
       We started a few of our plants for our garden this year. I love how cute our tomatoes and peppers look when they just start sprouting. I can't wait to get them planted into the ground in a month!

   
     

No comments:

Post a Comment